Welcome to Alameda County Superior Court Public Portal, the Court's Public Records Portal and Case Reservation System!
ACSC Public Portal provides information about General Civil, Small Claims Family, Probate, Mental health, Adoptions cases
ACSC Public Portal does not include Criminal, Juvenile, or Traffic cases. Information about traffic citations other case types is available here
ACSC Public Portal offers Name Search, where you can do searches by name and receive a list of case numbers matching the party name entered, if the information is available. The register of actions will be displayed when a case number is selected.
ACSC Public Portal has a Direct Calendaring page, where you can choose a department and department and see calendars for departments that hear the aforementioned types of cases. You can see the types of calendars that are heard in each department.
If you know your case number, you can use ACSC Public Portal use Case Number Search page, where you can read about the parties to a case, read the Register of Actions and the minutes, view dates for future hearings, and view and/or print images for a fee, of the actual case documents.
Public Reports (Filings) provides links to all non-confidential cases filed on any given day, by location and case type. The case creation petition (filing) is available to view ONLY for free for the first 5 days from the date of filing and only through the Public Reports (Filings) page.
Complex Litigation Court cases are designated complex if, pursuant to California Rule of Court 3.400, a case requires exceptional judicial management to avoid placing unnecessary burdens on the court or the litigants. For additional information, please contact Ask Records Management.
Public Access Fees
Effective July 1st, 2014, name searches and document downloads will incur a public access fee that reimburses the Court for the cost of providing public access to its electronic records1. A credit card is required for payment of these fees.
You may also come to the court and access the case information and documents online through one of the court’s public terminals free of charge (requests for printed copies will be charged at the rate published in the Court’s Fee Schedule.
Search and Document FeesFree Documents:
The following documents can be viewed & printed for free:
- Civil Law and Motion Tentative Rulings.
- Tentative and Final Case Management Conference Rulings.
- Probate Examiner Notes.
- On the Public Reports Filings: (Filings), the Case creation petition (filing)petition and complaint is available to view ONLY for free for the first 5 days from the date of filing and only through the Public Reports search option.
View/Download DocumentsTo retrieve your purchased documents, you must login to your account. You have the option to open the document to view/print or download the document.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view documents.
- Documents will be available on-line for 15 days from the date of purchase.
- Half Page Previews are available for most documents.
- Do not use your browser's back button. Instead, to move from page to page, use the buttons provided on this website.
- IMPORTANT: Do not refresh the page during a payment transaction.
AccountsAn account is required to use the functionality on the ACSC Portal. Login | Create an Account
Popup blocker software must be disabled, and your browser must accept cookies to use this site.
For issues with registration or use of the portal please contact us here.
Use of DocumentsCopyright and other proprietary rights may apply to filed documents, absent an express grant of additional rights by the holder of the copyright or other proprietary right. Take notice that:
- a. Use of such information in a case file is permissible only to the extent permitted by law or court order;
- b. Any use inconsistent with proprietary rights is prohibited.